Lenovo recently launched a bunch of smartphone Lenovo K6 Note, K6 Power and a power house Lenovo P2 with 5000mAh battery and now company preparing for launch another “K” Series smartphone, the Lenovo K7 Note with an elegent designed and new dynamic inovative features.
As per recent rumors the Lenovo K7 Note features a 5.5″ inch full HD IPS display with a 1920×1080 Pixel protected with Corning Gorilla Glass, running with Android 7.0 Nougat with Vibe UI on the top of the device and get performance power from a decent Snapdragon 652 Oct-Core processor Clocked at 1.8Ghz, 3GB/4GB of RAM with 32GB/64GB inbuilt storage. There is 16MP main camera with new camera features and an 8MP front facing camera and backed by 5000mAh battery with Qualcomm quick charge technology.
Lenovo K7 Note Specifications
- 5.5″ inch full HD IPS display (1920×1080 Pixel)
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 Processor
- 3GB/4GB of RAM with 32GB/64GB inbuilt storage and expandable via Micro SD card
- Android 7.0 Nougat with Vibe UI on the top of the device
- 16MP main Rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 Aperture and PDAF
- 8MP front selfie camera with wide angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient light and Gyro
- 3G HSPA+/4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB Type-C connectivity
- 5000mAh battery with Qualcomm quickcharge technology
Lenovo K7 Note Features
- Display protected with Corning Gorilla Glass
- 4G VoLTE connectivity
- Fastet fingerprint reader
- Gold, Silver and Grey Colour
- 2.5D curved Glass
- Dolby Atom Digital Sound hi-Fi chip
- Release date early 2017
- Availability in India second quater in 2017
- Price in India Under Rs.10,000 for 3GB RAM with 32GB ROM and Under Rs.12,000 for 4GB RAM with 64GB ROM
The Lenovo to be launch the product in first quarter 2017 in China and there after the K7 Note release in India and other part of the world and it will counter all majur Xiaomi mid-budget android smartphone.